Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the Meadows for?
The Meadows is a a place for seniors that feels like home, and includes many amenities and available services that make things more convenient and fun. The Meadows is staffed 24/7 with caring and helpful team members who provide services ranging from housekeeping visits to maintenance calls to pendant response.
What services do you provide?
The Meadows , along with our PAS, Home Health and Hospice partners, help ensure that residents feel at home and receive the care they need.
How much does it cost?
Leases start at $1690 per month, and respite stays are $100 per day. For more information, please contact us, schedule a tour or request an information packet.
What Am I Paying For?
Independent living is a great option for seniors who want to enjoy the freedom of life without the hassle of things like cleaning, cooking and maintaining a home. It’s a vacation-style, carefree environment that gives you the opportunity to do more of the things you love.
- A number of free activities, helping your entertainment budget go farther every single month
- A home-like living space with safety features, making sure you have time to enjoy your hobbies
- Fresh daily meals, giving you the energy you need to make the most of your day
- A staff that's available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to be alerted to an emergency
- Low property maintenance, giving you the chance to enjoy home sweet home without any of the upkeep
- Housekeeping and laundry, so you can spend less time dealing with chores and more time doing the things you love
What is included with the monthly rent?
Please see the Amenities page for more information.
How can I pay for The Meadows?
We accept checks, money orders, cashiers checks and cash. Some residents/families have long term health insurance, life insurance, social security, investments, pensions, etc. We do not accept Medicaid or Medicare. We encourage veterans to check benefit qualifications with the VA directly or a VA representative like the Veterans Services for Angelina County.
Can I bring my pet?
Yes, we are pet friendly! Every resident is allowed one normal domestic pet (ex. cat, dog).
Can I bring my car?
Sure! A number of our residents have their own vehicle. Covered parking is available.
Do you provide transportation?
We provide transportation to and from scheduled medical appointments.