Affordable - Safe - Caring
Every resident at The Meadows has access to the following amenities.
- Three home style meals per day
- 24/7 onsite staff
- Emergency pull cord and pendant system
- Utilities included for each apartment
- Housekeeping and laundry service every week
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Maintenance for each apartment
- WIFI access points throughout the building
- Onsite beauty salon
- Activities for fun and socialization
Short-term and respite stays are a temporary solution for seniors and caregivers.
- Includes full amenities (meals, emergency system, etc.)
- Perfect for caregivers looking to go on vacation or simply need a break.
- Good option for giving The Meadows a "test run" before making a long-term commitment.
- Contact us today, or reserve your stay!
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the Meadows for?
The Meadows is a place for seniors that feels like home, and includes many amenities and available services that make things more convenient and fun.
How much does it cost?
Leases start at $1690 per month, and respite stays are only $90 per day. For more information, please visit the Rates page, or contact us.
What is included?
All amenities are included for each resident, providing for a maintenance free lifestyle that includes meals, activities, housekeeping, laundry and more.
How can I pay?
The Meadows accepts payments by check, money order, cashiers checks and cash. Residents often use social security, pension, life insurance, investments, veteran benefits, and/or assistance from family if needed.
Can I bring my pet?
Yes, we are pet friendly!
Can I bring my car?
Sure! A number of our residents have their own vehicle.
Do you provide transportation?
We provide transportation to and from medical appointments.